Who made my clothes?
Since the beginning of Imprevu a more reasoned, ethical and responsible fashion are at the heart of our values and our history.
That's why we pay a lot of attention to the process and the making conditions of our collections.
Selected for their know-how and their human size, we work with a dozen family workshops located in Europe, and more particularly in Italy. Close to our home in a concern of eco-responsibility, we visit them regularly to ensure the best possible follow-up and quality.
Want to know more?
From pattern making to sewing, dive behind the scenes of our creations and discover all the steps of the making of our collections🧵
1. Creation, choice of colors, fabrics, and materials.
2. Finalization of measurements and preparation of technical sheets for each piece.
3. Realization of the patterns.
4. Then cut by a self-programmed machine...
5. ...and used as templates for cutting the pieces in the chosen fabrics.
6. Finally, all the pieces are assembled and sewn by our incredible seamstresses with fairy fingers.
Thank you to them and to all those who participate in bringing our creations to life!